About Me

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Why I'm blogging.


This blogging thing….it’s amazing how much people blog and what they blog about, business, family, pictures, dogs, you name it, people blog about it. Honestly, why am I blogging?  I opened this online website for BeachAndCottageLiving.com and I had a choice, I could either write this business blog and bore the ever living daylights out of you and myself or write more of a personal blog and add some personal humor to it – as bland as my humor is.  So here it goes.  I’ve always loved home furnishings and beach and cottage furniture is so cute, fun, classy and it can also have vintage characteristics.  It can be shabby chic, and a little bit rustic.  You can paint a room almost any tone of white, place neutral couch and chairs in the room – then jazz it up with some coastal print pillows, colorful end tables , coffee tables add an eclectic lamp maybe a bookshelf with some cottage character and strategically place candles, books, pictures and personal items and  Bam!! – you’ve got a stylish room.  How much fun is that?  Drop me a note and let me know what you love to put on your bookshelves to reflect your personality in your home.  We would love to hear from you.  Enjoy the rest of your day, I’m off to get supper ready for the kiddos.  Here is a picture of a beautiful tulip out in our yard,  I just love tulips, but wish they would stay around a little longer….all summer would be fine with me. See ya at the beach!

0 comments: